Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

A new year, a new beginning (that's if you want to). Some may be perfectly happy where they are and didn't want to offend. I learned quite a bit about family this past year and about the saying 'family is as family does'. I recently reconnected with some people that treated as good as any blood relative could, but because of misunderstandings we had been separated for awhile. It was wonderful to get to know them again and I am very blessed to have them in my life.

I only crafted a few gifts for Christmas this past year and here they are...

Hand made notebooks for my son and his girlfriend.


I modified a couple of notebook versions I found out on the web, mainly because I like the look of the slanted pocket. The left side is for loose papers. There is a pen holder in the middle and the right side is for legal sized notepad.


 And finally I made a baby quilt for my nephew Gabriel...







The pattern is Boho Baby by Blue Meadow Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment